> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more General Competitions at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 16, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The International Youth Math Challenge is one of the biggest online math competitions for students from all around the world: Unleash your creativity, knowledge, and math skills to win awards and cash prizes worth over $700 USD – take this unique opportunity and participate today!
The IYMC is an international mathematics competition that enables students from all countries to prove their math skills and to unleash their creativity. Mathematics is an essential for the understanding of the world, scientific achievements, and progress, and for engineering and prosperity in our society. There is no doubt that math education is crucial for students of all ages around the world. IYMC aims to establish a global competition that is accessible to all students and teachers – youths receive the unique opportunity to challenge their skills, be encouraged and rewarded, and to enjoy the fascinating world of mathematics.
|SEE ALSO: Melton Foundation 2023 Global Citizenship Challenge (up to $1,000)|
- Applicant must have to be a high-school or university student;
- Depending on your age (over 18 years or under 18 years) you will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round.
- Students from all grades and all countries are invited to participate!
- To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative.
- You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online.
Benefits of IYMC Mathematics Competition
- All participants receive participation certificates.
- The best students receive the following prizes (in both age categories):
- 1st prize: $150 USD
- 2nd prize: $100 USD
- 3rd prize: $50 USD
- There are also special national awards.
- A successful participation allows you to join the IYMC network: You will get the rare chance to connect and exchange with outstanding, similar-minded, and inspiring students worldwide.
- Winners and motivated students are encouraged to become official IYMC ambassadors with the aim to inspire students and to encourage them to engage in math and to participate in IYMC.
|SEE ALSO: Heirs Life 2023 Essay Championship for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (Win N2,000,000)|
How to Apply
Go to International Youth Math Challenge on iymc.info to apply
The qualification round 2023 consists of five math problems. To qualify for the pre-final round you have to solve at least three (under 18 years) to four (over 18 years) of the five problems correctly. The math problems vary in topic, difficulty, and subject. The problems range from geometry to number theory to make sure that everyone finds interesting problems to work out! This competition will sharpen your mind and prove your math skills!
Successful participants are honored with certificates and qualify for the pre-final round of IYMC. The submission deadline for the IYMC qualification round is: Sunday 16. September 2023, 23:59 UTC+0
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: Future for Religious Heritage (FRH) 2023 Photo Competition|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.