|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for NGOs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Malala Fund champions every girl’s right to 12 years of free, safe, quality education. Our Girls Programme gives girls the tools they need to advocate for education and equality in their communities and a platform for the world to hear their voices. By supporting youth activists, investing in local organisations and amplifying the voices of young women, Malala Fund is creating a world where girls have the agency to address the barriers standing in the way of their dreams. The Malala Fund Girls Programme is currently welcoming applications for its latest grants cycle.
Our grants support feminist and women-led movements, groups and organizations addressing the barriers preventing girls and young women from completing their education. Grants range between $75,000-$100,000 USD and can be used for general operating support or projects over a 12-month to three-year period.
|SEE ALSO: British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM|
Malala Fund welcomes applications from those who meet the following criteria:
- You are a non-government organization (NGO), community-based organization (CBO) or movement in Bangladesh, Brazil, Ethiopia, India, Nigeria, Pakistan or Tanzania.
- Your work supports girls and young women ages 10–24 who are unable to develop their agency and realize their rights due to systemic inequalities, discrimination or oppression.
- You do not have to be formally registered to receive funding — except in India where we require national and Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) registration and an organizational bank account that enables you to receive foreign funding.
- You identify as or are working towards becoming a feminist and/or women-led organization. Malala Fund defines feminism as working towards equal rights and opportunities for all genders and to dismantle systems of oppression — but recognizes that feminism depends on context and circumstance, and welcomes all kinds of feminist movements, groups and organizations. We define women-led as at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by one or more females.
- Your movement, organization or group has been operational for at least one year.
- You have an annual budget of less than $150,000 USD. Note: Malala Fund will still consider your application if your annual budget is above $150,000 USD but will prioritize those with budgets below this threshold.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: BodyTalk International Conference (funded)|
How to Apply
For more details and to apply for funding from the Malala Fund Girl Programme, see here. The form is available in Bangla, English, Hausa, Hindi, Portuguese, Swahili and Urdu. Malala Fund will share funding decisions with applicants by early March 2022.
|⭐ Apply Next: Google Startups Black Founders Fund for African Entrepreneurs 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.