|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 26, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Apply for the 2023 NHEF Scholars Program to boost your career with training, internships, and networking opportunities for Nigerian penultimate students at top universities
Are you a talented Nigerian student looking for a unique opportunity to accelerate your career and develop invaluable professional skills? Look no further! The 2023 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program is now accepting applications, and this is your chance to join a select group of high-achieving individuals committed to making a lasting global impact. Read on to learn about the program, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and resources to help you get started.
The NHEF Scholars Program is an early career-accelerating initiative that offers a range of opportunities for selected students from partner universities. Participants will undergo a week-long orientation program, career development training, and an internship placement lasting 6-8 weeks with one of the NHEF Partner Firms. The program also includes a robust curriculum that ensures continuous personal and professional growth.
|SEE ALSO: UN Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) 2023 Internships for African Students|
To qualify as an NHEF Scholar, applicants must be penultimate students at one of the NHEF Partner Universities, i.e., 300 Level students studying a 4-year course or 400-level students studying a 5-year course. The partner universities include:
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bayero University, Kano
- Kwara State University
- University of Ibadan
- University of Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
In addition to academic excellence, candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to leadership, community service, philanthropy, and long-term career development.
Benefits of NHEF Scholars Program
The program includes a week-long orientation, career development training, a 6-8 week internship placement with an NHEF Partner Firm, and a robust curriculum for continuous personal and professional growth.
Successful applicants will be notified via email after the application deadline and the review process. It is important to keep an eye on the email address used for registration to stay updated on the selection process.
|SEE ALSO: African Union (AU) 2023 Internship Program for Young Africans|
How to Apply
Go to Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) on portal.thenhef.org to apply
- Visit the NHEF application portal: https://portal.thenhef.org/.
- Register and create an account with your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
- Log in using your email and password.
- Click on the Scholars Program application tab from the dashboard.
- Fill in all required bio-data and answer the program essay questions.
- Upload a one-page CV, a one-page Cover Letter, and your most recent Statement of Result (all in PDF format).
- Review and submit your application.
- How to write a good CV and Cover Letter: https://www.thenhef.org/getting-started/
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.thenhef.org/faqs/
- Industry Areas & Partner Firms: https://www.thenhef.org/industry-areas/
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.