|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
University College London is pleased to announce the Impact Scholarship for students wishing to study master’s in Public Health. Scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated financial need.
The IMPACT scholarships will cover the successful recipient’s full fees (£16,500) to study on the MPH programme. People wishing to study full-time, part-time or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Bath for Masters Studies|
To be considered for the IMPACT Scholarship at UCL for Masters in Public Health, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have experienced inequality. This may include, nut is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- Have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
The scholarship is awarded based on a comprehensive set of criteria to evaluate applicants description of:
- how their experience of inequality (due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experience, social exclusion, or disability) has shaped them and their drive to study Public Health.
- why they should receive a scholarship to undertake the Master of Public Health and how it will benefit them personally.
- how they will use their experience of inequality and the benefit of the scholarship and MPH to make a difference to population health in their future career.
|SEE ALSO: DeepMind 2022 Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Birmingham|
A panel of two assessors will review and score each application separately. Combined/average score across assessors will be ranked. The two highest scoring applicants will be recommended for scholarships.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the IMPACT Scholarship at UCL 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Missouri International Students Scholarships 2022/2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.