|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates, Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation is pleased to announce the 2022/2023 Einstein Fellowship for young outstanding thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
The fellowship’s purpose is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 OWSD PhD Fellowships for Developing Countries|
To be eligible for the Einstein Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be under 35 years and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- Applicants must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development.
- Applicants must be available full-time through out the period of the fellowship.
|SEE ALSO: United Nations Academic Impact Millennium Fellowship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Einstein Fellowship 2022 are to complete and send their application and provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation.
|⭐ Apply Next: The University of Tokyo Fellowships for Foreign Applicants 2022 (JPY 200,000/month)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.