|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Job Vacancies for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
We’re looking for a talented and passionate storyteller for our Marketing team at Trust Machines and applications. As our Copywriter, you’ll be our content engine and ensure consistency and quality across many channels. You’re a strong storyteller from white papers to blog posts who can synthesize many inputs to craft a thoughtful narrative.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize, write, and edit persuasive copy for cross-channel marketing campaign assets, including social media, video/motion, and digital.
- Developing and executing stories, series, and editorial packages for our products.
- Partner with product teams to represent the voice and tone of the Trust Machines and our products and to communicate how the product works accurately across multiple channels in a compelling way.
- Effectively present creative concepts and copy to internal teams and stakeholders, incorporating feedback to strengthen the work.
- Edit drafts by non-writers and collaborate to deliver high-quality content.
|SEE ALSO: FAO 2022 Internship Programme For Africa|
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience as a Copywriter focused on writing and producing a range of marketing communications assets.
- You should be able to deftly communicate insights using data analysis, reporting, and research.
- Excellent editorial judgment and a thorough grasp of how to edit across a variety of topics: Voice & tone guidelines, brand guidelines, and audiences.
- Experience collaborating closely with Product and Marketing teams. Ability to translate market research, data, and strategy into words.
- Have a writer’s mindset, eye for detail, and ability to provide an objective feedback
- Experience in leading social & content strategy across a complex, non-straightforward industry at a high-growth company.
- Avid bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiast is a must! It’s okay if you haven’t worked in crypto before, but knowledge about the field is essential.
We’d Also Like to See:
- A storyteller’s mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to navigate in a largely unstructured environment – our team is growing, and you’ll wear many hats.
- You are incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and catch all typos or grammatical errors.
|SEE ALSO: Jumia Graduate Internship Programme 2022|
Aim and Benefits
What we offer:
- Work from home
- Competitive salary based on NYC comp (regardless of location, benchmarked annually)
- Token incentives
- Open Vacation Policy, take the days you need
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment
Please note that benefits vary by country. The ones shown above are for our full-time U.S.based employees. Benefits information for non-US-based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.