|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
UNDP Internship 2022 has been open to apply Undergraduates, Graduates applicants. United Nation Development Program welcomes applicants from any Academic Background. No Registration fee and no IELTS/TOEFL Requirement. UNDP Works in 70 International Organization. Internships offer the students and Recent Graduates the opportunity to get a taste of UNDP’s community and mission.
UNDP International Internship Program Location is in the Headquarters in New York. Duration is 6-7 Months. Interns will be selected on Merit-Based. UNDP works in more than 170 Countries. UNDP Internship is available in multiple Research areas. This is a Paid International Internship.
|SEE ALSO: World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program 2022|
Main Agenda of UNDP Internship
UNDP Internship is for 2 To 6 Months for Talented, Motivated Leaders around the World in UNDP Headquarters. UNDP assists the countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities to achieve their targeted goals.
Our work is concentrated in three focus areas; sustainable development, democratic governance and peacebuilding, and climate and disaster resilience. UNDP wants to end poverty and wants to build democratic governance in the world.
UNDP was established in 1965 by the General Assembly of the United Nations. Part-Time & Full Time internship is available under UNDP. Working hours will be discuses under Team and Selected students.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school program
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a university degree (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree
- All Nationality Holders are eligible.
- No Registration Fee
- No IELTS/TOEFL is Needed.
- Applicants’ spoken and written English should be good enough.
- The personal statement is the most important element while selecting the candidates so try to write in in a unique way.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 RIPS Internship in America (Fully Funded)|
- A monthly stipend will be given by UNDP.
- Stipend that covers the internship associated costs.
- The interns can also receive financial support from nominating institutions.
- Applicants will get a chance to work in a foreign environment.
How to Apply
- You have to apply online.
- You will find an Internship at UNDP Job Section.
- Select a relevant field and select to apply button.
- Every internship has an exclusive deadline
|⭐ Apply Next: SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme in South Africa 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.