|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Government of Canada launched the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program in 2008 to strengthen Canada’s ability to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.
|SEE ALSO: University of Lincoln 2022 Africa Scholarship for African Students|
The Selection Criteria for the Government of Canada Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships is based on:
- Academic Excellence
- Research Potential
- Leadership (potential and demonstrated ability)
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Foreign citizens
Areas of research:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
More eligibility information available: https://vanier.gc.ca/en/eligibility-admissibilite.html
The scholarship is valued at $50,000 per year per awardee for three years during doctoral studies and considers three equally weighted selection criteria: Academic Excellence, Research Potential, and Leadership.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
- July – November 2022: Applicants seek a nominating institution, prepare and submit application package.
- Internal Deadline (varies): Deadline to submit application to the nominating institution. Contact nominating institution for specific date.
- November 2, 2022 (20:00 EST): Deadline for institutions to submit nominations to the Vanier CGS program.
- November 2022 – March 2023: Review and evaluation of nominations.
- Early April 2023: Anticipated notification of results. Nominees will be notified by email when the results are available on ResearchNet.
- May 1, 2023, September 1, 2023 or January 1, 2024: Payments begin.
How to Apply
Click here: How to be nominated
NOTE: This funding opportunity is being posted in advance of the application period. Participants will be able to apply to this opportunity as of June 30, 2022
|⭐ Apply Next: New Zealand Global Research Alliance Doctoral Scholarships (NZ-GRADS) 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.