|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 20, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement (WACCI) in collaboration with DAAD is welcoming applications for the MPhil in Seed Science and Technology programme. Successful applicants will enroll in January 2023 and will comprise the ninth cohort of MPhil Students.
The DAAD scholarship will cover tuition, stipends and accommodation for a two-year Master of Philosophy (MPhil) for successful candidates which emerge from the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship applications
|SEE ALSO: KNUST Fully Funded Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023|
This Call is an update of the September 2021 published Call for In-Country/In-Region scholarships at WACCI, Ghana (published on https://wacci.ug.edu.gh) with an original starting date of the programme in August 2022. The start of the programme was postponed by WACCI to January 2023.
For this reason, the application deadline has been extended and the Call has been updated. If you have already applied for this scholarship, please contact the WACCI for more information.
Female applicants, refugees with recognized refugee status and candidates from other less privileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to participate in the programme.
To be eligible for the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) with above-average results of Second-Class Upper Division or equivalent
- Applicants must clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- Applicants must have generally completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of an African country
- Further information for eligibility and selection of candidates available [here]
|SEE ALSO: NWAG Undergraduate Scholarships for Female Nigerian Students 2022|
How to Apply
To apply for the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship, please follow the below steps:
- Complete an online form on the University of Ghana Graduate Admissions Page before April 20, 2022.
- WACCI to submit shortlisted candidates to DAAD by May 12, 2022
- DAAD will directly contact shortlisted candidates
- Shortlisted candidates are to submit their applications via the DAAD portal by June 15, 2022
- Scholarship awardees to receive notification from DAAD in September 2022
- Undergraduate Academic Transcripts
- Undergraduate Certificate of Completion
- MPhil Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Email address of (3) referees – Inform your referees before you use their email addresses.
- Application Fee of US$ 110 (Foreign Applicants) and GH¢ 200 (Ghanaian Applicants)
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.