> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more General Competitions at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Author of Tomorrow is designed to find the adventure writers of the future. Part of the Wilbur Smith Adventure Writing Prize, it is an annual competition open to young people across the world who have completed a short piece of adventure writing in English.
The competition is organized by the Wilbur and Niso Smith Foundation, based in UK.
The competition is open to young people, aged 21 and under.
|SEE ALSO: The Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize 2022|
- Category 1: age 16-21 years. Young writers must submit a short adventure story between 1500-5000 words in length.
- Category 2: age 12-15 years. Young writers must submit a short adventure story between 1500-5000 words in length.
- Category 3: age 11 and under. Young writers must submit a short adventure story up to 500 words in length.
|SEE ALSO: Drue Heinz Literature Prize 2022|
- 11 and Under | 500 words | Prize: £100 plus £150 book tokens for your school
- 12-15 years | 1,500 – 5,000 words | Prize: £100 plus £150 book tokens for your school
- 16-21 years | 1,500 – 5,000 words | Prize: £1,000
Each shortlisted author also has their work digitally published by our partners at global literacy charity, Worldreader.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: Minotaur Books/Mystery Writers of America First Crime Novel Competition 2023|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.