|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Over the last twenty years, WiSER has established itself as the leading interdisciplinary research institute in the Humanities and Social Sciences on the African continent. From 2023, with generous support from Standard Bank, the Institute’s newly established chair in African Trust Infrastructures calls for applications for three two-year post-doctoral fellowships to be awarded to outstanding candidates from any appropriate discipline.
Fellows will receive funding for two years under the university’s standard post-doctoral package. Additional funding for research expenses and conference travel may be available. Fellows will be required to undertake up to 8 hours work a week for WiSER.
- Applicants must be outstanding students of a relevant and appropriate discipline.
- Applicants will be expected to hold at least a master’s degree qualification in a relevant discipline. However, a PhD degree qualification is more likely.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE – 185
Benefits of WiSER African Trust Infrastructures International Fellowships
- Fellows will receive funding for two years on the university’s standard post-doctoral package.
- Additional funding for research expenses and conference travel may be available.
Documents Required for Application
- Complete set of course transcripts for each degree
- Curriculum Vitae, including the names and contact details of three academic referees.
- A writing sample of your choice
- A one page description of your interest in this subject.
How to Apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.