|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 26, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The 2022/2023 ADB-Japan Scholarship application is now open. Applications are invited from eligible graduate students across eligible countries wishing to study in Japan fully funded.
The ADB-Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 135 postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
The academic institution will screen and rank the applicants, based on its own selection criteria, keeping in view the eligibility requirements and selection criteria of the ADB. In the evaluation process, the academic institution may contact the candidates for further information. The academic institution will then submit its ranked list of applicants to ADB, including a description of the score/grading system which is the basis for the ranking.
|SEE ALSO: Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship for Masters Students at MCI 2022 (Study in Austria)|
- ADB will review the submission from the academic institutions and recommend awardees based on the selection criteria of ADB to the Executive Director of Japan for formal approval.
- Upon approval by the Executive Director of Japan, ADB will advise academic institutions on the successful candidates.
- The academic institution will inform all applicants of the outcome of the selection process and begin to make arrangements for the awardees take up their scholarships.
- The academic institutions will arrange for the signing of the acceptance of scholarship award by awardee wherein the scholars agree that after completion of their study, they will return to their home country.
- ADB will send an appropriate congratulatory letter to scholars through the university.
How to Apply
To apply for ADB-Japan scholarship 2022, applicants should follow these steps;
Step1: Request information
Applicants should request information and application forms from the chosen academic institution(s). Applicants are encouraged to access various resources, including the institutions’ websites and handbooks, and institution information sessions held in-country, to assist them in making an informed decision on the academic institution and course they wish to undertake. See List of Academic Institutions.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China|
Step 2: Apply for scholarship
- Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB–JSP Scholarship.
- The completed institution application form and required documentation, including the ADB–JSP application sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution.
- Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation.
- Failure to do so may result in an application not being processed or to an award being terminated if documentation or information provided is later determined to be false.
- Applicants are required to submit their latest Income tax return or certification of their annual salary/monthly salary, whichever is available.
- They should also submit a certification of family income (parent’s income).
Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Netherlands: Utrecht University 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.