|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited suitably qualified candidates for a fully funded PhD Studentship at Aston University College of Business and Social Sciences in the United kingdom. Studentships are for full time study over three years. The competition for October 2022 entry is now open for application.
The scholarship is available for international students with outstanding academic records who wish to enroll in a PhD study program of at the University in the reference academic period.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme|
The College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) is a multi-disciplinary research-focused College which brings together researchers in Aston Business School (ABS), Aston Law School (ALS) and the School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH).
- You will need to identify a supervisor who is willing in principle to supervise your project.
- Details of the research areas in the College and supervisory expertise is available via the PhD Studentships page
- You will need to make contact with this supervisor and show them your research proposal
- You will need to include the details of the supervisor who has agreed to supervise you on the application form
To be eligible for the College of Business and Social Sciences PhD Studentship (BSS), applicants must meet the following conditions:
- All candidates should hold the equivalent of a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours undergraduate degree from an approved university or higher education institution.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of a UK Masters degree in business, management, or the social sciences (or related disciplines) from an approved university or higher education institution, with a significant research/dissertation component, having achieved an overall grade of Merit.
- While neither degree needs to be directly related to your proposed subject/topic of research, you must be able to demonstrate your ability to undertake research, at an advanced level, in this field.
- Where candidates have successfully completed a Masters degree that does not contain a significant research/dissertation component, they may be required to provide alternative evidence of their ability to undertake research at an advanced level.
- Language proficiency: For applicants who are not from majority English speaking countries, it is necessary to meet our English language requirements
|SEE ALSO: Leeds University Business School Scholarships for International Students|
How to Apply
The Application form is available via the College of Business and Social Sciences (BSS) PhD Studentship webpage: https://www.aston.ac.uk/bss/bss-business-and-social-sciences-studentships-phd. This is the only form you need to complete for the studentship competition.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in China: Hohai University Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.