|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2022 is now open for application; international students from around the globe are invited to apply. The American University EGL scholarship covers all billable AU expenses (full tuition, room and board) for one international student who will need a visa (preferably an F-1 or J-1 student visa) to study in the United States.
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship promotes educational access and opportunity while enhancing international diversity. Bringing together the best of AU – academic excellence, leadership development, and global engagement – the AU Emerging Global Leader achieves, inspires, and serves with vision.
|SEE ALSO: International Entrance Awards at York University in Canada 2022|
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship to international students; Preference will be given to:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- Students with one of the following:
- 95+ TOEFL IBT (all sub-scores must be 20 or above)
- Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2018)
- 7.0+ IELTS (all sub-scores must be 6.0 or above)
- 33 minimum SAT Reading Sub-score
- 29 minimum ACT English
- 65 minimum PTE
- 120+ Duolingo (all sub-scores must be 110 or above)
- Students who are still enrolled in secondary/high school and graduating by June 2022.
- Important: Students in the IB system should plan to graduate with a full IB diploma with at least 3 HL subjects. Students studying in the British A-Levels system must complete at least 3 A levels and finish 13 years of study before August 2022.
You are NOT eligible to apply if;
- You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen of the U.S. and another country.
- You are enrolled in or have already begun any post-secondary studies at another university in your home country or the United States.
- You graduated secondary school earlier than 2020.
|SEE ALSO: Study In USA: 2022 University of Mary Washington Scholarship For International Students|
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship covers;
- All billable AU expenses (full tuition, room and board) for one international student who will need a visa (preferably an F-1 or J-1 student visa) to study in the United States.
- The scholarship does not cover non-billable expenses such as mandatory health insurance, books, airline tickets and miscellaneous expenses (approximately U.S.$4,000 per year).
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should complete the online AU EGLS application and visit the official AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship page for further application instructions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Czech Government 2023/24 Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.