|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
If you are applying to study in Australia then you can take advantage of the 2022/2023 Australian Catholic University Scholarships for International Students. The University is currently absorbing new intakes and is pleased to offer a number of tuition waivers to qualifying international students in the commencing academic session.
Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Australia: Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship at Monash University 2022|
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses)
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU, commencing in Semester 2 2022
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
- There are 20 scholarships available annually.
|SEE ALSO: Flinders International Fully Funded Research Scholarship in Australia 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply online. Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.