|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
International students are invited to apply for Australian Government RTP Scholarship to study at the University of Sydney – Australia. Scholarship can be taken in any of three rounds awarded annually. The University of Sydney welcomes applications for the Australian Government RTP Postgraduate research scholarships.
Funded by the Australian government and valued at up to $124,000, the Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships provide a tuition fee offset and a living-costs stipend to high quality international postgraduate students.
|SEE ALSO: Ghent University Special Research Fund – Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022|
To be eligible, you must;
- be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Note: Applicants who are undertaking their first PhD degree will be the first priority to be considered for Research Training Program Scholarships.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The RTP scholarships are valued at $35,629 per annum. The RTP International Scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
How to Apply
- RTP stipend scholarships are awarded in November, February and June. Therefore, you must submit all required documentations for your admission application, and Research Experience evidence (if applicable) to be considered in the relevant award timelines.
- Current students can apply here.
- Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree.
- Document requirements: Please refer here to the documents for applicants for details of selection criteria, process, and additional documentation required if applicable.
|SEE ALSO: University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships in Sweden 2022|
Application Timeline: See application and award timelines in the table (below);
|Commencing research period||Submission deadline*||Offers received from|
|Research periods 1 and 2, 2022||30 September 2021||30 November 2021|
|Research periods 3 and 4, 2022||30 November 2021||9 February 2022|
|Research periods 1 and 2, 2023||30 September 2022||1 December 2022|
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Japan: University of Tsukuba (PEP) Scholarships 2023/2024|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.