|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The 2022 application phase of Ban Ki-moon Global Citizen Scholarship Program is now open. The Program empowers young, active global citizen leaders who are engaged for the SDGs and may otherwise not have access to valuable educational opportunities, networking experiences, and peer-to-peer exchange.
In 2022, the Ban Ki-moon Centre will select 15 young African global citizen leaders for the program who are passionate about taking action for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular for SDG 11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities).
|SEE ALSO: Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23|
- African youth from one of 5 African countries with rising cities experiencing rapid urbanization: Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, and Morocco.
- Age group 20-35
- Applicants must be graduate or doctoral/post-doctoral students OR be recent graduates of a master’s level degree or higher.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong dedication to the SDGs (particularly SDG 11) and the ideals of global citizenship.
- Applicants must provide evidence that they may otherwise not have access to such an opportunity.
- Applicants must provide proof of a minimum English level B2 (European Standards)
- Full cost coverage for summer school training with the University of Bordeaux and coverage of skills trainings with MCI as well as other expert workshops.
- A 500€ seed grant to support the implementation of an SDG Micro-Project to be distributed after the successful submission of a project proposal.
- Certificate of Achievement awarded after the successful completion of the SDG Micro-Project signed by Co-chairs of the Ban Ki-moon Centre.
- Alumni Network membership for scholars who successfully complete the program and earn their certificate.
- Further platforming of scholars and selected projects on RELX’s SDG Resource Centre, the BKMC website, social media, and international forums.
|SEE ALSO: Study In France: 2022 Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by deadline.
- Current CV, including date of birth and nationality
- Scan of passport or other formal ID
- Proof of academic titles and/or enrollment confirmation
- Letter of motivation (max 500 words, see specifications at official site)
- SDG Micro-Project pitch (max 500 words, see specifications at official site)
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.