|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 09, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
After multiple highly successful cycles of the Global Citizen Scholarship Program, the Ban Ki-moon Centre for Global Citizens (BKMC) is proud to announce another call for applications for what will be the 6th round of our GC Scholarship with the objective to empower young African global citizens who are passionate about taking action for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The GC Scholarship is a fully virtual scholarship program that empowers young African change-makers to address one or more of the SDGs in their community by proposing and implementing a localized SDG Micro-Project whilst also benefitting from a summer school as well as various expert trainings and workshops on specific topics.
For some inspiration, do check out this Link to our Website featuring some of the previous SDG Micro-Projects.
|SEE ALSO: Jack Ma’s Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 for African Entrepreneurs|
The training targets 15 young African change-makers, ages 20 to 35 from an African country.
- A young and active African global citizen leader between 20 – 35 years
- Passionate about taking action for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Keen to learn more about entrepreneurship for sustainable development during an online summer school with MCI Innsbruck and
- Ready to address one or more of the SDGs in your community by proposing and implementing a localized SDG Micro-Project during the scholarship period from May – December 2023
How to Apply
Go to Ban Ki-moon on bankimooncentre.submit.com to apply
Do you have…
- A minimum English level – B2
- Completed at least 1 year of a master’s program, or been working towards a PhD, or are you within 2 years of graduation from a master’s program or higher.
If your answer is YES, then GET STARTED and nominate yourself!
During the nomination process you will need to enter:
- Your personal details (e.g. name, contact information, date of birth, address, citizenship, gender, education, language competence, short profile description)
- Your professional details (e.g. academic titles, name of organization, function)
- SDG Micro-Project information (title, issues and SDGs tackled, general process and implementation)
|SEE ALSO: Amazon AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator For African Fintechs 2023|
At the final stage of the nomination process you will be prompted to attach the following:
- A motivation letter (max 250 words)
- A portrait photo of yourself (JPEG or PNG format)
- An introduction video of yourself (max 30 seconds, MP4 or MOV format)
- Your CV
You will always be able to save your nomination form as a draft and come back to it later.
Should you have questions, please reach out to kathrin.ebner[at]bankimooncentre.org.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.