Applications are invited from applicants all over the world for the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2022 at MCI for master’s students. The Scholarships will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for successful applicants.
The scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-Moon shall allow students engaged in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2022, applicants must:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible course at the MCI, Austria
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with good grades.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential impact of their project’s goals.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the host institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Biotechnology; Corporate Governance & Finance (online); Entrepreneurship & Tourism; Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (Full-time); European Health Economics & Management; International Business & Law; International Business & Management; International Health & Social Management; Management, Communication & IT; Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time); Medical Technologies; Digital Business MBA; Executive MBA; Digital Economy & Leadership MSC (online), Digital Marketing & Analytics MSc (Online); Management & Leadership MSc.
|SEE ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 at Harbin Institute of Technology
How to Apply
Eligible applicants for the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2022 are to first apply for admission into an eligible course at MCI before proceeding to complete the online application form for the scholarship attaching all the required application documents.
- Curriculum vitae
- Evidence of language proficiency
- A statement approximately 500 words that recounts the applicant’s current or past commitment to one or several SDGs including reference to concrete evidence/documentation.
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals in support of the SDGs and how their chosen degree at MCI will help them achieve them.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.