|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Entrepreneurs, Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 22, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The target audience include for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses are solving problems or transforming society positively. They may include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, prospective BOI customers (minimum qualification: SSCE)
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
- Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule
- Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
- Two letters of recommendation
|SEE ALSO: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2023 Entrepreneurship Program for African Entrepreneurs|
To be considered eligible to receive a certificate, you will be required to:
• Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each of course.
• Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Classes on Entrepreneurship orientation and Business Management, will hold 3 days a week for 3 months as follows:
Tue, Wed, and Thu, every week
- Session 1: 10.00am – 11.15 am
- Break: 11.15am – 11.45 am
- Session 2: 11.45am – 1.00 pm
- Lunch break: 1.00pm – 2.00 pm
- Session 3: 2.00pm – 3.15 pm
|SEE ALSO: IntelliDigest 2023 Global Agrifood Techpreneur Programme for Entrepreneurs|
How to Apply
Go to Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) on bia.lbs.edu.ng to apply
- Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
- Interview process
- Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates
|⭐ Apply Next: LEAP Africa 2023 Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.