Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.
Our current no-fee anthology/contest prompt:
- Write a story involving a break from the ordinary.
- Think outside the box: it could be a protagonist doing something surprising, visiting an unfamiliar place or any other break you can imagine (orthopedic included!).
Best of all: we’ll publish every finalist in Bardsy’s free 2022 Spring Anthology, along with the prizes detailed below.
What We Are Looking For
- Original short stories, in English, between 1,200 words and 3,000 words.
- Previously unpublished works, entered only via the procedures detailed below.
- Great — not good — stories. See below.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
🕛 Oct 03, 2022 2023 Getty Foundation Pre- and Postdoctoral Fellowships Program in Fellowships | for Post Graduates
🕛 Oct 03, 2022 Apply: Getty Foundation 2022 Scholar Grants in Grants & Fundings | for Post Graduates
🕛 Oct 03, 2022 European Patent Office(EPO) Young Inventors Prize 2023 in Awards & Prizes | for Everyone
🕛 Oct 03, 2022 Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship 2022 (Fully-funded) in Fellowships | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 03, 2022 Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) 2022 Graduate Internship in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 04, 2022 2022 Youth Adaptation Solutions (YouthADAPT) Challenge for African Entrepreneurs in Grants & Fundings | for Africans
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme at The Place in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 2023 GBHI Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health Programme in Fellowships | for Professionals
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Google for Africa Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass 2022 in Trainings and Workshops | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Oct 05, 2022 Nimbus Media Aid Project for MSMEs 2022 (Win N2M Free Advertising) in Grants & Fundings | for Entrepreneurs