|👤 For (Open to): Graduates, Teachers|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 16, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Job Vacancies|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Job Vacancies|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
The Kwara State Government has announced the start of the recruitment of 4,701 Teachers into the State Universal Basic Education Board as well as the State’s Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
The Kwara State SUBEB and TESCOM hereby call on Applications from interested and qualified Nigerians to Apply for the Teaching Jobs in Kwara State. Details Below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: NCE
- Location: Kwara | Nigeria
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- All applicants must possess To Level Credit Passes in not more than two sitting including Mathematics and English Language
- Only applicants with NCE certificates in relevant subject areas wil be considered.
- Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to Apply
- CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must upload the recent passport photograph, valid means of Identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters’ card) plus all academic certificates.
- This application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January 2021 to Saturday 16th January 2021 by 12.00 am-midnight.
Qualifying Examinations & Interview
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th 2021 by 10.00 A.M.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February, 2021 to Saturday February, 2021 try 10.00am daily. (Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online)
NOTE: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 USA Diversity Immigrant Visa Program For International Students & Workers|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|