|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022. Admissions are currently open for international students. BIT Scholarship is open for All Citizens across the world to get a Master & Post Doctoral Degree. The University Ranked #81 in china. BIT is providing a Fully Funded Scholarship in China for International students.
The CSC Scholarship provides the opportunity to all EU/NON-EU students to get a Full Free Scholarship in China. Even many Chinese Language Course scholarships are also available in China. No Matter your Age. No previous Work Experience is Required.
|SEE ALSO: Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students 2022/23|
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application
- Applicants are not applying for language programs.
- Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
- If you pass the initial review, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then it is time for you to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly online.
- Registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly living allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), PhD Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565).
|SEE ALSO: Fukuoka City Foundation International Student Scholarships 2022|
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- 2020 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Holland: Delft University of Technology Scholarship 2023-2024|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.