|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Boren Fellowship Awards for International Students are currently open for applications from eligible and outstanding international students who wish to enrol for Boren Fellowship in the U.S. The Boren Fellowships support study and research in areas of the world that are critical to U.S. interests.
Boren Fellowships provide up to $30,000 to U.S. graduate students to add an important international and language component to their graduate education through specialization in area study, language study, or increased language proficiency.
Boren Fellows have additional guidelines for self-designed research, internship, and study programs. They are also eligible to receive funding for domestic summer language programs immediately prior to their overseas study.
The Boren Awards do not require grantees to receive academic credit at their home institution for their overseas study. Many types of programs may be eligible to receive Boren Awards funding, including:
- Study abroad programs arranged by your home institution, a consortium of colleges and universities, or another U.S. institution
- Overseas programs with a robust language component arranged by an independent provider
- Direct enrolment in a foreign university or independent language school.
|SEE ALSO: AfOx 2023 Visiting Fellowship Programme for African Students|
To be eligible for Boren Fellowship Awards for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants may be matriculated in or applying to a graduate degree program located within the United States and accredited by a body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Boren Fellows must be matriculated in a graduate degree program by the start date of their fellowship and may not graduate until the fellowship is complete.
- Planning to study in a country of which they are not a citizen
- Eligible graduate degree programs include master’s (MA, MS, MBA, LLM and others), juris doctor (JD), or doctoral (PhD, MD and others) programs. Non-degree certificate programs are not eligible by themselves
In addition to these basic eligibility criteria, the Boren Awards give preference to programs based on their duration, focus on intensive study of a preferred language in a preferred country, and the applicant’s field of study.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for Boren Fellowship Awards for International Students should notify their Boren Awards campus representative as early as possible in the application process.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Legatum Center Foundry Fellowship Program for African Entrepreneurs 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.