|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
King’s College London is pleased to offer the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme to international students. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognized centre of excellence.
The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £22,500. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees (plus a living allowance if you are a Home student). For 2022-23 one scholarship will be available.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Bolton University Trustee Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022|
The Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance, to undertake the one Year LLM Law programme at King’s.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2022.
The generous gift, from alumnus Mr Bosco Tso, has been established to support students who wish to study law at King’s. The scholarship is intended to help support the winner with the cost of tuition fees and living expenses whilst studying. For 2022-23 one scholarship will be available.
To be eligible for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Applicants must have provided a written personal statement;
- Applicants must be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor
Successful applicants for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme will receive the following benefits:
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 towards your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute towards the majority of your tuition fees (£30,150). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £7,650.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship Award / Selection Exercise 2023|
How to Apply
To be considered for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme, interested applicants should apply online for this scholarship. The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to email@example.com.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 ACU Commonwealth Summer School for Talented University Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.