|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The internship will be available full-time for a minimum of six months and the selected candidate will be expected to take up the appointment by 1 June 2023. The intern may be from South Africa or farther afield. They will be based at the Brenthurst Foundation’s headquarters in Parktown, Johannesburg. Interns will work directly with and assist the Foundation’s staff on a range of projects and activities, some of which will require foreign travel.
An all-inclusive stipend per month and accommodation, if required (subject to Foundation policy) will be provided. Other work–related expenses may also be covered subject to agreement with the Foundation.
|SEE ALSO: African Union (AU) 2023 Internship Program for Young Africans|
- Under 30 years of age
- A Masters level degree
- Excellent spoken and written English. African and other languages would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and reliable, a self-starter who requires minimal oversight and management
- Able to balance deadlines and attention to detail
- Fluency in all basic IT skills
- Copy-editing and proof-reading skills an asset
- A passion for Africa and a keen interest in new thinking and strategies to strengthen Africa’s economic performance.
- Broad knowledge of African politics and economics
- Familiarity with the work of the Brenthurst Foundation (please consult the website : www.thebrenthurstfoundtion.org)
Benefits of Brenthurst Foundation Internship Programme
- The Machel-Mandela Internship programme aims to be the most prestigious of its kind in Africa.
- It helps sharpen the Brenthurst Foundation’s focus on Africa’s burgeoning youth population and helps nurture Africa’s future leaders.
|SEE ALSO: International Finance Corporation (IFC) 2023 Global Internship Program For Young Professionals|
Documents Required for Application
- An up-to-date CV with referees’ details. A covering letter – no more than 500 words, outlining your interest in the position and the skills you can bring to bear.
- A? covering letter – no more than 500 words, outlining your interest in the position and the skills you can bring to bear.
- A writing sample – this can be any piece of work, for example an essay or a published article, of any length.
- T?he earliest date you would be able to start.
- D?etails of where you saw the post advertised.
How to Apply
Please address your application to Ms Leila Jack at email@example.com quoting ‘Machel-Mandela Internship’ in the subject line.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and NECA/FSD Academy Training Program 2023|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.