|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 07, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
ABInBev’s management- International Breweries Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified graduate applicants for Brewing Technical Trainee, Onitsha in Nigeria.
This opportunity exists for passionate, driven, and resilient individuals interested in giving their careers a push.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Program For Young Nigerians|
What to Expect
The Brewing Technical Trainee Program is designed for Brewing skill in other to supply a pipeline for ABInBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide great opportunities for eligible employees to grow both personally and professionally. It will also enhance the establishment of networks and communities of practice from around the world.
Traits & Competences Required
- Effective communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Self managed and assertiveness.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Creative and broad-minded thinker.
- Dynamic personality.
- Must be a Change agent (Influential power).
- Self starter and energetic.
- Provide operational support to shift based teams on process problem solving, supplying expert advice and guidance.
- Willingness to challenge the “status quo” and uphold process and quality standards within the operational environment.
- Very good team player
To be considered for the Brewing Technical Trainee program, applicants must:
- A good university Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology.
- 1-2 years’ experience in ABInBev manufacturing environment with an exceptional performance track record
- Strong passion for brewing
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme VFD Group PLC|
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates who meet the above specifications can proceed to apply online for the Brewing Technical Trainee program.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. The company that promotes gender equality.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.