|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Writers & Poets (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Brilliant Flash Fiction is an online quarterly literary journal established in 2014 by Dawn Lowe and Laurie Scavo. Ed Higgins joined Dawn and Laurie in 2015. The 2022 Writing Contest will be judged by Pamela Painter.
They invite writers from all over the world to submit fiction stories on any topic of their choice. The goal is to present the best and most unusual international fiction for readers.
|SEE ALSO: The Bulwer Lytton Fiction Contest|
- $200 for first prize
- $100 for second prize
- $50 for third prize
- $20 and publication on Brilliant Flash Fiction website for shortlisted stories
- Open to writers worldwide, no age requirement.
- One entry per author;
- Fiction only. No poetry or essays.
|SEE ALSO: The HG Wells Short Story Competition 2022|
How to Apply
- Submit your story double-spaced using font-size 12 pt. Times New Roman. This is a blind-judged contest, so do not put your name on your story. Instead, submit a brief author bio in a separate attachment with your contest entry. Results will be announced sometime before June 30, 2022.
- Authors retain all rights to submitted work.
- All entries must be original and unpublished. This means submissions that have been accepted for publication anywhere else, including blogs, radio broadcast, personal web pages, etc., are not eligible.
- Entries of more than 500 words or entries found to be published anywhere else will be immediately disqualified.
Send your entry pasted into the body of an email and also as a Word attachment (in the same email) to email@example.com. Please place your story title in the subject line of your email.
|⭐ Apply Next: GLF/YIL African Youth Storytelling Contest 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.