|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
You can now apply for the British Council IELTS Award 2022 and receive up to £10,000 to fund your studies in Germany or anywhere in the world. The British Council IELTS Award has been established in order to assist high caliber individuals who have a strong motivation to develop their career and who can demonstrate that they have the potential to contribute to society with their studies.
The award will enable successful applicants to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at an institution of higher education anywhere in the world (in Germany or abroad), in an English taught program that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
The British Council IELTS Award is worth between £3,000 up to £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution chosen by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course. The award applies only to courses in the 2022-23 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) and will be paid directly to the institution.
If tuition fees of the successful candidate are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, remaining funds may be allocated to support other runners-up.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to networking within the IELTS community and sharing their experience with other IELTS candidates.
To be eligible for British Council IELTS Award 2022, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 years or over on 31 July 2022
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany
- Have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- Be planning to enroll in the 2022–23 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (check the official recognition list.). The tuition fees of the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000.
- Be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organization by 31 July 2022.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Canada: Brock University International Students Scholarships 2022/2023|
How to Apply
- Take the IELTS test at a British Council authorized centre and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany. Please note that a TRF issued by a test centre outside of Germany cannot be accepted.
- Complete and submit the online application form by 14:00 (German time) on 30 June 2022.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.