|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Information Futures Fellowship is a novel opportunity for practitioners in public health, healthcare, community organizations, media, policy, design and other fields who are actively working on responses to the ongoing information crisis.
The six-month fellowship provides these practitioners with the resources, time, research partners, training and peer network to develop new ideas, evaluate existing programs or design and test novel interventions.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison 2022 Graduate Fellowships in USA [$24,000 per Annum]|
IF Fellows are part of the Brown University Information Futures Lab, and over the course of the fellowship will connect with a broad network of global researchers, technologists, community leaders, journalists, policy makers, librarians and educators.
- Open to practitioners with at least 5-10 years of experience and a proven track record in areas including, but not limited to: policy making, public health, libraries, education, communications, design, fact checking, journalism, healthcare, community leadership, research or government.
- They are particularly interested in applicants working with communities that are underrepresented in efforts to improve information.
- They also prioritize applicants who, without this fellowship, might not be able to dedicate space and resources to design and implement a program with their community in mind.
- A salary of $35,000 for the six-month fellowship period is available for fellows. If an employer keeps the fellow on salary during the fellowship because the project benefits the organization, a fellowship stipend will not be provided; That unused stipend will then be extended to an additional fellow who will join the cohort.
- All fellows are eligible for project/program support of up to $10,000 and travel expenses of up to $2,000 (domestic) and $5,000 (international). In addition, projects are eligible for an honorarium of up to $5,000 to compensate thought partners and collaborators.
|SEE ALSO: AAUW International Fellowship for International Students 2022|
Documents Required for Application
- Resume/CV: A PDF upload or link to your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Four short answer questions about your pilot idea and execution
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
|⭐ Apply Next: Aga Khan University (AKU) 2023 Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.