|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 23, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Launchpad is a 9-week learning programme designed to support Black women founders to succeed in entrepreneurship and connect them to the venture capital ecosystem.
The programme will offer expert-led sessions, a supportive community of experienced Black founders and investors, as well as funding opportunities.
- Founded by a Black woman
- Self-funded or has received less than £250K
- Based across the UK, Europe and West Africa
- Already have an initial product
- Within the following industries; Health tech, Fintech, Hr + Talent, Sass, Retail + eCommerce, Data + design, Deep tech
- At least part-time in the business
|SEE ALSO: Schlumberger Foundation 2023-2024 Faculty for the Future Fellowship for Women|
- All modules will take place online except for the launch event and showcase graduation.
- Programme Launch Event – Thursday 6th October 6 -9 pm
- Intro to VC: 101 on Fundraising – Tuesday 11th October 6-8 pm
- Getting Started: Visualising the Mission – Thursday 13th October 6-8 pm
- Setting Milestones for Developing all Parts of a Business – Thursday 20th October 6-8 pm
- Developing your Product and Finding Product-Market Fit – Thursday 27th October 6-8 pm
- Designing and Executing your Sales Strategy – Thursday 10th November 6-8 pm
- Budgeting: Business Plan and Financial Models – Thursday 17th November 6-8 pm
- The Team: Hiring & Company Culture – Thursday 24th November 6-8 pm
- Showcase Graduation – Wednesday 7th December 6-10 pm
|⭐ Apply Next: Media Defence Peer Support Programme for Women Lawyers 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.