|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 08, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship for exceptional scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, practitioners, and artists whose work is making a difference in their fields and the larger world.
Applications are invited from a broad range of fields and perspectives proposing innovative that confronts pressing social and policy issues and seeking to engage audiences beyond academia. Radcliffe fellows are known to develop new tools and methods, challenge artistic and scholarly conventions, and illuminate our past and our present.
|SEE ALSO: Population, Ethics, and Human Rights Fellowship for Early-career African Researchers 2022|
The Radcliffe Fellowship Program awards 50 fellowships each academic year. Applicants may apply as individuals or in a group of two to three people working on the same project. The Fellowship seek diversity along many dimensions, including discipline, career stage, race and ethnicity, country of origin, gender and sexual orientation, and ideological perspective. Although fellows come from many different backgrounds, they are united by their demonstrated excellence, collegiality, and creativity.
To be considered for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be scholars, artists and practitioners proposing innovative work that confronts pressing social and policy issues and seeking to engage audiences beyond academia.
- Must have received their doctorate (or appropriate terminal degree) in the area of their proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong body of independent research and writing.
- Humanities and social sciences applicants must have published a monograph or at least two articles in refereed journals.
- Science, engineering and mathematics applicants must have published at least five articles in refereed journals.
- Stipend of $78,000 plus additional $5,000 to cover project expenses.
- Relocation, housing and childcare funds.
- Health care support.
|SEE ALSO: TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowships 2022/23 are submit their application via the online application portal. The application consists of an application form, curriculum vitae, project proposal (with bibliography when appropriate), a writing or work sample, and the contact information of three references who will be prompted, via email, to upload letters of recommendation in support of your application.
- For Humanities, social sciences and creative arts: September 8, 2022 (11:59 PM EST)
- For science, engineering and mathematics: September 29, 2022 (11:59 PM EST)
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.