|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Entrepreneurship Prizes for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
MultiChoice is inviting eligible applicants to apply for the MultiChoice Talent Factory film skills development programme. The MTF Academy offers eligible applicants who are passionate about telling their own stories a unique opportunity to improve their skills and ultimately contribute to the growth of the local and pan African film and broadcasting industries.
The MTF Academy initiative will operate in Lagos, Federal Republic of Nigeria; Nairobi, Republic of Kenya and Lusaka, Republic of Zambia for 12 months, with a production break to be determined by MultiChoice at its sole discretion.
|SEE ALSO: FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP Digital) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022|
What to Expect
The Multichoice Talent Factory is an Africa-wide, multi-tiered training and experiential learning programme by MultiChoice Africa. It is designed to provide the African creative industry with a platform to learn, develop talent, engage and connect with each other through shared passions.
In May 2022, on the occasion of Africa Month, we are launching a call to entry for the MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF) Academy class of 2023. We are recruiting aspiring African talent – that is you – to gain theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in cinematography, film editing, audio production and storytelling.
Sixty talented students from 13 African countries will get the chance to hone their film and television production skills alongside industry greats. This year-long, funded, programme will be supported by MultiChoice Talent Factory academies hosted in Kenya, Nigeria and Zambia. Students will create quality local content that will be broadcast on our local M-Net channels on the MultiChoice platform.
To be eligible for Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a qualification from a registered and/or recognized post-secondary education institution as set out in clause 4.3.5 below; and/or
- Applicants have experience in the film industry.
- Applicants who hold a qualification must:
- be between 18-30 years of age;
- be citizens and residents of the countries from which they are selected by MultiChoice to participate in the MTF Academy initiative, namely Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe;
- be fluent in English in terms of speaking, reading and writing;
- demonstrate passion for the drama, film, television and entertainment industry during selection interviews; and
- have completed a relevant qualification from an accredited and/or recognized tertiary education institution in drama, film, television or a related media field, within the last 2 years. For the avoidance of doubt, the said qualification must be obtained only from a post-secondary education institution which has been accredited or recognized by a relevant registered institution.
|SEE ALSO: LSETF/UNDP Vocational Training Program for Young Nigerians 2022|
How to Apply
If you are driven, committed to developing your skills and interested in participating in the MTF Academy and meet the eligibility criteria set out in either bullet then:
- You must register on the MTF Academy website at www.multichoicetalentfactory.com;
- Correctly and fully complete the online application form;
- An online a motivation letter; and
- Collate and electronically submit all of the relevant supporting documents listed below:
- Your curriculum vitae; including contactable references
- Certified copy of academic transcripts or certificate from a tertiary institution; and/or
- You may also be required to provide references or any other documents that MultiChoice may stipulate.
- Your application must be submitted online by no later than the Closing Date and Time.
|⭐ Apply Next: French Development Agency (AFD) 2023 Digital Challenge for African Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.