|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Organizations, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 02, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The World Health Organization (WHO) is launching the WHO Youth Council to advise on global health and development issues affecting young people. Young people are today’s leaders. The World Health Organization (WHO) wants to collaborate with representatives of health and non-health youth organizations on key health and development issues affecting young people to co-create a comprehensive and inclusive WHO Youth Engagement Strategy.
WHO is setting up the Youth Council as a dynamic network for stakeholders to amplify the voices and experiences of young people, and to harness and expand their expertise, energy and ideas to promote public health.
|SEE ALSO: World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt (Fully Funded)|
Who Should Apply?
- Global and regional youth organizations representing the following categories:
- intergovernmental organizations
- nongovernmental organizations (including patient organizations)
- academic institutions
- philanthropic foundations
- youth parliamentarians.
- The entity should contribute significantly to the advancement of public health and to the objectives, vision and goal of the WHO Youth Council and demonstrate documented support for WHO’s work and activities on youth.
- The entity should be active, internationally and regionally, working in the field of youth and public health with proven experience and expertise in the subject matter for at least 3 years.
|SEE ALSO: Youth in Development Fellowship for Civic Leaders and Social Entrepreneurs|
How to Apply
- If your organization would like to be involved, please fill out the form and send us your expression of interest.
- Please note that the expression of interest should indicate your commitment in meaningful youth engagement as well as indicating specific areas of interest unique to your organization.
- Expressions of interest will be reviewed by WHO Youth Council Secretariat and by the WHO Youth Council Steering Committee.
- If you have any questions, please contact WHO Youth Council Secretariat at email@example.com
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: U-Save Foundation Fellowship Program for Nigerians 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.