|👤 For (Open to): Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: May 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Relevant Links: Scholarships, Studies in Europe,|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Scholarships|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
Application entries are requested from qualified international students to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarships awards for the 2022 academic session. Applicants must be students possessing a bachelor’s degree wishing to advance their career in a prestigious institution of higher learning.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs taught at one of the world’s finest universities. The Boustany Foundation- MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. Scholarships cover financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students|
To be considered for Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Programme.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants demonstrate strong commitment and leadership potential and be able to interact with people of diverse tribe, religion and background.
- Successful scholars will be required to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
|SEE ALSO: US Embassy Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program for Nigerians 2021-2022|
- £30,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses
How to Apply (See necessary guides on scholarship opportunities)
Interested applicants for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 Applicants are to send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021|
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» Jun 15, 2021: 2021 Beautiful Ones are Born (BOAB) Competition for Secondary School Students
» Jun 15, 2021: 2021 GOI Peace Foundation International Essay Contest | Over $3000 Cash, Certificates etc
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 Nasser International Leadership Fellowship For Young Leaders
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) | $100,000 USD Reward
» Jun 16, 2021: Apply Now: $285,000 in Grant Funding for Digital Inclusion Solutions
» Jun 16, 2021: EduTech Solutions $335,000 Grant Funding | How to Apply
» Jun 16, 2021: Newton International Fellowships for Early Career Scientists to Study in the UK
» Jun 17, 2021: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
» Jun 18, 2021: NITDA Digital Literacy and Skills Programme
» Jun 18, 2021: The Greek Bicentennial Poetry Pamphlet Prizes | Prize: £10,000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|