|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 21, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are welcomed from eligible and qualified students to apply for the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships Program (QES) which was created to improve global talent exchange betweenCanada and other nations.
The call is to support the Advanced Scholars West Africa phase of the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships (QES) program which will provide funding to Canadian Universities to support projects in West Africa. Projects will support doctoral researchers, post-doctoral researchers and early career researchers from Canada and West Africa.
|SEE ALSO: Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2022-2023|
The eligibility conditions for the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships are as follows;
- Canadian universities which have recognized provincial degree granting powers, or their affiliates, may submit proposal to QES-AS West Africa. Universities may partner with one or more other Canadian university(ies) for a joint proposal, however, may only be the lead applicant in one submission to the program.
- Projects must include a partnership between one or more Canadian universities, one or more institutions in one or more eligible West African countries and one or more non-academic research placement partner(s). The non-academic research placement partner(s) may be in either Canada or an eligible West African country.
- Outgoing scholars must be Canadian citizens conducting their research in an eligible West African country.
- Incoming scholars must be citizens of one of the eligible West African countries conducting research in Canada. Candidates with dual nationality with Canada are note eligible.
Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo.
Climate resilience and sustainable food systems, Education and innovations, Ethics in development research, Health Equity, Inclusive governance, Sustainable inclusive growth.
|SEE ALSO: Mellon Foundation Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2022|
How to Apply
Project proposals must be submitted online in English or French via the QES portal at https://portal.scholarshippartners.ca/welcome/qes_en/ Users will be required to register an account and complete their profile before being able to access the application forms. To be considered complete, the following steps must be completed before the deadline:
- Fill out the online application form;
- Fill out and upload the indication of university support form, signed by a senior administrator
- Fill out and upload a completed budget form.
- Upload the letter(s) of support from the non-academic research placement partner(s) (if applicable)
- Submit the application.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.