|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 07, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
At Canadian University Dubai, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing a quality, Canadian education for all. We understand the importance of difference and diversity, and we do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of your enrolment. To alleviate some of this concern and to reward high academic achievers, CUD offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
|SEE ALSO: Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid for Academic Session 2022-2023 – Nigeria|
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue receiving scholarship funding. The specific CGPA requirements vary according to the type of scholarship applied for. These details are outlined in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
Please note that the number of scholarships awarded is limited and students must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for their application to be considered by the scholarship committee. The amount to be awarded depends on the specific criteria outlined for each scholarship.
- 50% tuition waiver: High school students need to have attained an academic average of 99%* or above to apply for a 50% tuition waiver. For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be 3.98 or higher to continue receiving a 50% tuition waiver.
- 40% tuition waiver: High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 95 – 98.9%* to apply for a 40% tuition waiver. For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.95 – 3.97 to continue receiving a 40% tuition waiver.
- 30% tuition waiver: High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 90 – 94.9%* to apply for a 30% tuition waiver. For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.9 – 3.94 to continue receiving a 30% tuition waiver.
- 20% tuition waiver: High school students need to have attained an academic average of between 85 – 89.9%* to apply for a 20% tuition waiver. For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be between 3.85 – 3.89 to continue receiving a 20% tuition waiver.
- 10% tuition waiver (returning students only): High school students who were granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver for their first semester at CUD and have maintained a 3.8 – 3.84 CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on the subsequent semester.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Germany: Tim Pope Scholarship at BIMM Institute 2022/23|
- The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 7th.
- The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th.
- Please note that late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Canadian University Dubai on cudportal.cud.ac.ae to apply
Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to email@example.com
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Newcastle 2022 Africa Excellence Scholarship Award|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.