|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more General Competitions at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 09, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are open for the Caritas Acholi Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022. The Acholi Agribusiness Innovation Challenge aims to promote sustainable agriculture, curb malnutrition, promote food security and improve farmers’ livelihoods. In addition, the challenge seeks to identify and support innovative business solutions contributing to a sustainable and inclusive food system in and around Northern Uganda.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The objectives of the Challenge are:
- To identify and support innovative business solutions contributing to a sustainable and inclusive food system in and around Acholi Sub-region.
- To promote sustainable livelihoods in the Acholi Sub-region.
- Support 15 to 20 entrepreneurs that want to or are already providing impactful solutions in food security, malnutrition, and agriculture production in the Acholi Sub-region.
|SEE ALSO: Melton Foundation SDG Innovation Challenge for African Entrepreneurs 2022|
- Malnutrition Challenges
- Agricultural Market Information
- Access to Inputs
- Food Productivity
- Food Wastage Management
- Climate & Smart Farming
- Agro Processing
- Technology & Digital Agriculture
- Education Services for Farmers
Entrepreneurs with already existing business or innovations, and
aspiring entrepreneurs with just an idea in the mentioned thematic
areas can apply.
- Applicants should have an agribusiness innovative idea to be implemented around the Acholi Sub-region.
- Anyone with an already existing agribusiness solution being implemented in the Acholi Sub-region.
- Entrepreneurs with innovative solutions in thematic areas listed above.
- Women entrepreneurs are especially encouraged to apply.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Youth Adaptation Solutions (YouthADAPT) Challenge for African Entrepreneurs|
- The main winners will receive a share of a grant of UGX40,000,000 plus additional five months of mentorship. In addition, 3 – 5 promising early-stage ideas will receive microgrants of up to UGX1,000,000 and mentorship.
|⭐ Apply Next: UN FAO 2023 International Year of Millets Photo Contest|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.