|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The 13th edition of the Carmignac Photojournalism Award (Prix Carmignac du photojournalisme) will focus on Ghana and the ecological and social challenges the country faces.
In 2009, while media and photojournalism faced an unprecedented crisis, Edouard Carmignac created the Carmignac Photojournalism Award to support photographers in the field. Every year, it funds the production of an investigative photo reportage on human rights violations and geo-strategic issues in the world. The Fondation Carmignac provides the laureate with financial and human resources to carry out their project and produces both a monograph and a traveling exhibition, aiming to shed light on the crises and challenges which the contemporary world is facing. At the end of each edition, four photographs bequeathed by the laureates are included in the Carmignac collection.
- Open to all photographers, of all nationalities.
- Participation can be individual or collaborative.
- It is not necessary to have a press card to participate.
|SEE ALSO: ADH Community Journalism Fellowship Programme for Nigerian Journalists 2022|
- Selected by an international jury, the laureates receive a €50,000 grant to carry out a 6-month field report with the support of the Fondation Carmignac, which produces, upon their return, a travelling exhibition and the publication of a monograph.
How to Apply
Go to Fondation Carmignac on fs23.formsite.com to apply
The application includes the following sections:
- Name and first name
- Date of birth
- Address & country of residence
- E-mail address and phone number
- Website and/or social networks
- Publications/exhibitions/awards (pdf only)
- Portfolio (pdf only)
|SEE ALSO: Taking Flight New Writing Competition 2022|
- Project title
- Project description (500 characters minimum)
- PDF (optional)
All applications can only be submitted online, before October 17, 2022 at 23:59 GMT, in French or English only. The process is entirely free of charge.
|⭐ Apply Next: MTN Foundation/AFG 2022 Digital Empowerment Program for Women SMEs|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.