|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is pleased to announce its International Development Fellows Program for the 2022/23 cohort. The fellowship program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief and development work.
CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and acquire practical work experience while contributing to impact the society. CRS therefore invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to the agency’s mission and strategy to join the global team.
|SEE ALSO: Echoing Green Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs Program 2022|
To be considered for the International Development Fellows Program, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be passionate about working in the area of International Relief and Development Work.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities and must be able to work with people of diverse race, culture and background.
- Applicants who possess foreign language abilities are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must possess adequate educational qualification required for all fellows at the Catholic Relief Services.
|SEE ALSO: YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme for Young Africans 2021/22|
How to Apply
Applicants are to ensure that they apply online before the application deadline while following the steps outlined below.
- Prepare a cover letter
- Prepare your resume or CV
- Apply online
|⭐ Apply Next: Minority Africa Fellowship for African Journalists and Storytellers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.