|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Central Queensland University is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and outstanding international students for Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship in Australia.
The scholarship valued at $28,597 per annum, is available for both domestic and international students at their first and second year of study.
RTP Stipend Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government. They provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
|SEE ALSO: Study in USA: US Embassy EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program 2021/2022|
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not be receiving income from another source to support the candidate’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate.
- Income unrelated to the candidate’s course of study or income received for the candidate’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not taken into account.
This is a merit-based Scholarship. A Scholarship Assessment Scale using three categories of performance will be used to inform the allocation of scholarships to eligible applicants, as follows:
- Academic achievement and writing skills (0-20 points)
- Quality of research project and alignment with CQ University research priority areas (0-15 points)
- Evidence of motivation, research experience and research environment (0-15 points)
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Keystone Scholarship For Undergraduates & Postgraduates Students|
How to Apply
There are no direct applications for RTP Scholarships. Please discuss your interest in an RHD Scholarship with your supervisory team. Prospective applicants will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team.
Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.
|⭐ Apply Next: NITDA Blockchain Scholarship For Nigerians 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.