|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The fellowship is open to individuals who are dynamic, creative, driven and excited to contribute to Chatham House’s research teams. As a fellow, you will have the opportunity to analyse key global and national challenges and develop policy solutions.
This fellowship is a joint initiative with Richard and Susan Hayden. It offers candidates at the early-to-mid-stage of their career the opportunity to spend ten months at Chatham House working on an individual research project of their choosing. Fellows take part in the core work of the Institute, developing their skills through the leadership programme, and furthering their professional network in the field of international affairs.
|SEE ALSO: Study in the UK: University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022|
Academy Fellows spend ten months at Chatham House between October 2022 and July 2023. The fellow will be based full-time at Chatham House in London. However, working patterns will be flexible and some aspects of the programme may be held online, in line with safe Covid-19 working practices.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Open to candidates from around the world and who are at the mid-stage of their career working in academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media.
- Applicants must hold a completed BA degree or equivalent and have experience with conducting research.
- The ideal candidate should be at the early-to-mid-stage of their career and come from one of the following fields or work: academia, NGO, business, government departments, civil society or the media. All applicants should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, international affairs, their chosen area of research, and Chatham House’s mission and research.
- There are no age restrictions for applicants.
- Fellows are expected to work full-time towards their fellowship and therefore it is not possible to undertake a fellowship at the same time as pursuing work or studies.
- The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of £2,365.
- Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Murdoch University Top-up Scholarship for International Students|
The best candidates typically possess many or all of the following characteristics:
- Clear evidence of their leadership experience and background (personal or professional).
- Ability to explore problems with a holistic and inclusive perspective, with a natural curiosity towards issues and areas in the broader environment around their more specific research area of expertise.
- An original, relevant and clear research project proposal – feasible in the given timeline of the fellowship.
- Relevant background experience, demonstrated through their curriculum vitae.
- Strong track record in their area of expertise, including delivering research
- Good writing and presentation skills and a publishing record.
- Awareness of the international context of their research.
- A post-fellowship plan indicating how the candidate will apply their skills, knowledge and experience to impact and influence in their home country or region.
- A clear vision of their contribution to the Academy programme and fellowship cohort.
Documents Required for Application
- The applicant’s CV/résumé
- The names of two referees
- The applicant’s proposal for a research project (see PDF for details)
|⭐ Apply Next: Asian and African Students Scholarship at University of Muhammadiyah Malang 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.