|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are welcomed from qualified students for the Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship for Africans for the 2022/2023 session at Chatham House, London.
The fellowship is a joint initiative with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation that offers candidates at the mid-stage of their career the opportunity to spend ten months at Chatham House working on a personal project of their choosing.
|SEE ALSO: Government of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022|
If you are interested in applying for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2022/2023, you are to meet the fellowship requirements:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Applicants with a master’s degree with an international focus is preferred.
- Should be at the mid-stage of their career and come from one of academic, NGO, business, government departments, civil society or the media.
- Possess knowledge of and an interest in the policy challenges related to global governance.
- Fellows are expected to work full-time towards their fellowship and therefore it is not possible to undertake a fellowship at the same time as pursuing work or studies (such as for a PhD).
- Any citizen of an African country can apply for the fellowship
- However, applications will be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
|SEE ALSO: Alexander von Humboldt-German Chancellor Fellowship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2022/2023 are to apply online before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
- Curriculum vitae
- Scanned copy of the photo page of your passport.
- Names of two referees (of which one should be academic)
- Applicant’s proposal for a research project.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 Getty Foundation Pre- and Postdoctoral Fellowships Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.