> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Chevening Secretariat and the BBC World Service Group are pleased to announce the opening of the Chevening/BBC World Service Group Professional Placement Programme beginning in September 2021.
The placement programme will offer successful applicants a place at the BBC for a three and a half month. Depending on their skills and interests, successful applicants could be placed in one of a number of areas of World Service Group activities. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening/BBC Professional Placement Programme 2021
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have at least two years’ experience as a working journalist, and/or have or will have completed a master’s in journalism by the time that the placement starts.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic, journalism and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of professionals at the programme.
- Enrolment on a bespoke one-week course at the BBC College of Journalism.
- Access to College of Journalism courses on the same basis as BBC staff.
- Supervision and mentorship at a BBC location.
- Chevening stipend throughout the placement period.
How to Apply for Chevening/BBC Professional Placement Programme 2021
- An up-to-date CV
- Status letter from your university confirming the end date of your course
- A copy of international passport and current Tier 4 visa/BRP
- Complete application form.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNFPA Global Internship Programme 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.