|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 10, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Chevron is delighted to offer an opportunity for young graduates to apply for its Downstream & Chemicals Engineering Development Program. The Graduate Development Program is a competitive one and attracts mostly MBA graduates from top-tier universities.
The Engineering Development Program is a two-year program consisting of four rotational assignments designed to meet your individual development and career aspirations, as well as Chevron’s business needs.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Distell Students Internship Programme|
What to Expect
You will gain a detailed understanding of our global operations and of the energy industry overall as you are exposed to Chevron’s downstream value chain. Your rotational assignments are set in the following business areas:
- Fuel storage terminal engineering
- Terminal operations
- Logistics planning
- Service station design and construction
- Petroleum pipeline operations
- Plant design and construction
- Capital plan development
- High speed packaging design
- Plant operations
- Transportation and operations
To be eligible for this program, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Having a graduate degree or equivalent is an added advantage
- Thrive in a high-performance culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Have a passion for project management
- Have sound technical and analytical engineering skills, as demonstrated through strong academic performance
- Are excited when presented with complex challenges to solve
- Have a desire to see the world and are globally mobile
|SEE ALSO: WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals|
How to Apply
To participate for Chevron Downstream & Chemicals Engineering Development Program, you should follow the instructions on the application portal in other to enroll for the opportunity.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: FAOU Spring Internship Program 2023 for Youth Worldwide|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.