|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program for the year 2022 is now open and applications are welcomed from international students all over the world to study at Wuhan University, China.
Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations. You may need to check with the Chinese Embassies/Consulates your home country for specific application guidelines.
|SEE ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 at Harbin Institute of Technology|
The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars. It includes full or partial scholarship supported by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensuses between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations.
- Candidates should generally have an high school certificate for the undergraduate category and bachelors degree for the postgraduate category
- Candidates should check for availability of program and eligibility at the dispatching authorities (check on the official website)
Funding Category, Duration and Teaching Language
Studying in China usually will require (not all the times) that you undergo a brief Chinese language course. See details of funding and language course duration in the table (below)
|Program Categories||Major Study(academic year)||Chinese Language (preparatory)Study(academic year)||Duration ofScholarship
|Undergraduate programs||4-5||up to 2||4-7|
|Master’s programs||2-3||up to 2||2-5|
|Doctoral programs||3-4||up to 2||3-6|
|General scholar programs||up to 1||up to 1||Up to 2|
|Senior scholar programs||up to 1||up to 1||Up to 2|
|SEE ALSO: Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
The interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply.
- 1. An applicant shall learn about designated Chinese universities and majors they offer by visiting websites (http://www.campuschina.org) or other means, and identify the preferred scholarship program, designated university and major;
- 2. An applicant shall reach the designated university for admission documents. For the details of application for the Pre-admission Letter of Wuhan University, please visit the admission portal;
- 3. An applicant shall reach an application receiving agency for a recommendation;
- 4. An applicant shall fill in and submit the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online via the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (http://www.campuschina.org);
- 5. The application receiving agency shall submit the recommended candidates list and their application documents;
- 6. The CSC will organize designated universities and experts concerned to examine applicants’ eligibility and academic performance before finalizing the short-list candidates;
- 7. The CSC will notify the admission results to the application receiving agency that will subsequently have the applicant informed.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.