|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
International applicants are hereby invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarships in China for international students is hosted by the Harbin Institute of Technology, one of China’s first six leading universities.
The university is a unique university with science and engineering as its core and has developed to include management, liberal arts, economy, law and other disciplines. The scholarship is one of the programs of Chinese Government Scholarship and assigned from Ministry of Education to the university to recruit outstanding international students.
|SEE ALSO: Saint Mary’s University Entrance Scholarship and Bursaries for International Students|
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Exemption from registration fee, tuition fee and accommodation fee
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB/month for masters students
- Monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB/month for doctoral applicants
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021|
How to Apply
The applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicates).
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in duplicate).The CSC Online Application System is available at: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ .Scholarship type: B code: 10213
- Highest full-time study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
- Transcripts (It is not required to be notarized, but must be signed and sealed from school. The transcripts in other languages must be translated in English or Chinese with notarization).
- A study or research plan (not less than 800 words in English or Chinese). The format can be downloaded from official website.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.\
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Netherlands: Utrecht University 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.