|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 27, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are requested from early career researchers for the CIFAR Azriel Global Scholars Program which will provide the researchers opportunities to increase the impact of their research through interaction and collaboration.
The scholars program helps early-career researchers think and work outside their silos by facilitating dialogue between diverse disciplines and immersing them in research programs for a truly enriching experience.
|SEE ALSO: British Council Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Arts Cultural Exchange Programme 2021/ Apply Now|
The Global Scholars Program provides early-career researchers opportunities to increase the impact of their research by interacting with leaders both within and outside of academia. It also allows researchers to take their work to challenging new places. It provides a mentorship platform for the researchers.
To be eligible for the CIFAR Azriel Global Scholars Program, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be based anywhere in the world and must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of higher learning.
- Scholars must have research interests complementary to the themes and goals of an eligible CIFAR research program.
- Demonstrate an outstanding level of research achievement and promise of future impact in your field, as evidenced by the quality of publications, awards received, and statements of referees.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Be interested in engaging across disciplines, as well as sectors beyond academia, to enrich and extend the impact of your research.
|SEE ALSO: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 for Foreign Scholars and Artists/ How to Apply|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the CIFAR Azriel Global Scholars Program are to complete the online application form on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be required to submit the following information:
- A summary of the value you anticipate from the CIFAR Azriel Scholars Program experience, aside from the financial benefits (400 words maximum).
- A brief statement about three areas of leadership and/or communications skills that you would like to strengthen through your participation in the program (100 words maximum).
- A brief statement about how your skills and knowledge will contribute to advancing CIFAR’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion (250 words maximum).
- A short description of your research interests using lay terms for a general audience and public use (100 words maximum).
- A detailed discussion of your research background and proposed future directions.
- A discussion of how you have engaged with non-academic communities to extend the impact of your research.
- An up-to-date CV, including publication list, uploaded as a pdf document.
|⭐ Apply Next: U.S.A Federation of UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.