|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Clark University in the United States is delighted to offer its First-Year Scholarships for International Students to all undergraduate students to ease their financial burdens in the form of tuition waivers and discounts. International students of all nationalities are welcome to apply for a chance to win the available scholarships.
If you are an international high school student, you could be eligible for scholarships to help pay for the cost of your undergraduate education at Clark University. If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admissions decision.
|SEE ALSO: Royal Holloway University of London 2022 REED Innovation Scholarship|
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for these scholarships offered by the University:
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be first-year student
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
|SEE ALSO: Hardin-Simmons 2022 University Scholarships for International Student|
How to Apply
Interested Students should proceed to apply online by first enrolling for a study place at the university.
|⭐ Apply Next: Hague Academy Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.