|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 10, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified Nigerians for the Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme 2021. The graduate trainee programme will afford the interns the opportunity to work in an organization where their work will positively impact Africa.
At Co-Creation HUB, everyone has something unique to offer towards the economic prosperity of Africa where the goal is to tap into the potentials abounding in individuals to solve social issues leveraging technology and innovation.
To be eligible for the Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be graduates with a keen interest in technology and a desire to transform the landscape of Africa as a continent.
- Must be confident, driven and willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and academic abilities.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program|
Area of Focus
- Software Development (Front/Backend)
- UI/UX Design
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Education/Education Technology
- Public Health
- Governance and Digital Security
- Incubation/Startup Support
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Data Analysis
- Three (3) months of learning
- Personal career advisory and support sessions
- Essential skills to thrive in a 21st-century workplace.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking professionals
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Keystone Scholarship For Undergraduates & Postgraduates Students|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 are to apply online before the application deadline.
- A means of identification
- Evidence of completion of tertiary education
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate (applicable to Nigerian applicants only)
|⭐ Apply Next: Deloitte Tax Academy 2022 Graduate Trainee Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.